If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advice on 40" TV

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Beekay wrote: »
    Hi,

I am in the market looking for a 40". Would mainly be used for ps4 gaming and was wondering which one you would recommended between the three linked below.

The ue40k5500 does look the most tempting as it is a smart TV but might just be out of my price range.

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202311-40m2600.aspx

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202197-ue40k5100.aspx

http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202053-ue40k5500.aspx
    Morning Beekay,

TBH if you are looking to keep the budget tight the Hisense 40M2600 at £279 / €339 really is exceptional value for a 40" smart TV and for value most of the traditional branded manufacturers just cant match it.

I'm actually using a Hisense myself and for the money you just cant fault them! They actually have a decent specification as well with USB and twin HDMI and you can use it with an external HDD to allow you to PVR Record..

Not many left this side of Christmas but there are a few remaining at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Beekay

Morning Beekay,

TBH if you are looking to keep the budget tight the Hisense 40M2600 at £279 / €339 really is exceptional value for a 40" smart TV and for value most of the traditional branded manufacturers just cant match it.

I'm actually using a Hisense myself and for the money you just cant fault them! They actually have a decent specification as well with USB and twin HDMI and you can use it with an external HDD to allow you to PVR Record..

Not many left this side of Christmas but there are a few remaining at the moment..

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Thanks for the quick reply!

That sounds great. If I ordered today would it be delivered before Christmas? I'm in Dublin.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Yep once we have stock available Dublin delivery prior to Christmas isn't an issue at the moment :)

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.