If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humax type unit for Saorview HD & FreeSat HD?

Options
  • 17-12-2016 11:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Hi John,
    Would you have a Humax type unit with a capacity for a hard drive (HDR) for recording Saorview HD & FreeSat HD?
    Thank you,

Pepsie

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Pepsie wrote: »
    Hi John,
    Would you have a Humax type unit with a capacity for a hard drive (HDR) for recording Saorview HD & FreeSat HD?
    Thank you,

Pepsie
    Morn' Peps,

Long time no hear etc - how are those delicious speakers???

Unfortunately we don't stock any combi units - to date we really haven't seen one that we like the quality of so far - I know they are popular but most of the ones around are sub-branded and don't include Freesat HD which is our preferred weapon of choice in the Free to Air satellite world - but there are gizillions of them around if you do need one..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭Pepsie

Hi John,
    Thank you,

Pepsie
    Morn' Peps,

Long time no hear etc - how are those delicious speakers???

Unfortunately we don't stock any combi units - to date we really haven't seen one that we like the quality of so far - I know they are popular but most of the ones around are sub-branded and don't include Freesat HD which is our preferred weapon of choice in the Free to Air satellite world - but there are gizillions of them around if you do need one..

Thanks again and keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Thank you for that John, 
    By the way on the Monitor Audio Gold 200 floorstanders that I got from you, with much thanks last Christmas, I can honestly say that I never knew real musical sound until these beautiful Monitor Audio sounding speakers. They really changed all my perceptions for the better forever & my expectations will never be the same again. 
    I wish yourself, Ursula & all the RS crew a very happy & peaceful Christmas. 

PS: Please will you remind Brian please about my 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer that died prematurely? 
    I have been onto him twice over the past 6 months, but he is still to come came to me with word from Monitor Audio, thank you. 

Peps,

Thanks for the kind words and happy Christmas to you and yours :)

Can you pop me a mail personally in the NY regarding your MA sub and I'll look at it personally,

Thanks again!

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thank you John, I will do. 
    Careful now on the Christmas Sherry

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank you John, I will do. 
    Careful now on the Christmas Sherry
    Hope you had a great Christmas Pepsie :)

• Advertisement

Thank you for that John, 
    By the way on the Monitor Audio Gold 200 floorstanders that I got from you, with much thanks last Christmas, I can honestly say that I never knew real musical sound until these beautiful Monitor Audio sounding speakers. They really changed all my perceptions for the better forever & my expectations will never be the same again. 

PS: Please will you remind Brian please about my 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer that died prematurely? 
    I have been onto him twice over the past 6 months, but he is still to come came to me with word from Monitor Audio, tHi John,
    My stand - by / back-up subwoofer unit that I have been using for too long, as a temporary replacement for the non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer, has eventually died. 

Richer Sounds never did come back to me about the reported problem of the non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer & this has been going on far too long.
    I still have this non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer sitting here all this time.
    Please will you come back with the next 7 days will a finally resolve, thank you.  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thank you for that John, 

I have been onto him twice over the past 6 months, but he is still to come came to me with word from Monitor Audio, tHi John,
    My stand - by / back-up subwoofer unit that I have been using for too long, as a temporary replacement for the non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer, has eventually died. 

Richer Sounds never did come back to me about the reported problem of the non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer & this has been going on far too long.
    I still have this non-functioning received 500W Monitor Audio AW12 Subwoofer sitting here all this time.
    Please will you come back with the next 7 days will a finally resolve, thank you.  
    Hi Pepsie.

Apologies that you seem to have been over looked.

Brian has not worked here for several years unfortunately.

If you could PM me with you full name I will have a look on your account and pass your details over to our service department.
    Service@Richersounds.ie

Pepsie,

I have done a full search of all our email files and the last message I can see from you was in August 2015?:confused:

I can see you purchased an open box Monitor Audio AW12 8 years ago - is this the sub you are complaining about or the back-up unit?

We will drop you a line to confirm,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.