Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premier access

Options
  • 17-12-2016 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 417 ✭✭

Hi,

I know the premier banking card gets you access to the executive lounge in Dublin airport. Does this include the new lounge past US pre-clearance (51st & Green)??

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 147 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Helen

martinkop wrote: »
    Hi,

I know the premier banking card gets you access to the executive lounge in Dublin airport. Does this include the new lounge past US pre-clearance (51st & Green)??

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting us here on Boards,

If you would like to contact the Premier Team on 1890 365 121 they will be happy to advise you on this. If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Have a good weekend.

Helen

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

martinkop wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks.
    @martinkop - did you get an answer from the premier team on this?

Advertisement