If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony Bravia KD55XD8005

Options
  • 17-12-2016 12:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭

Hi,

I've been looking at this TV on Amazon daily deals this week. It is currently £770.
    How much would it be with yourselves with delivery to Kildare? 

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Janey Mack wrote: »
    Hi,

I've been looking at this TV on Amazon daily deals this week. It is currently £770.
    How much would it be with yourselves with delivery to Kildare? 

Thanks
    Hi Janey Mack,

its currently £799 on our site with delivery at £6.99 - if you select ROI delivery on Amazon they will recalculate the VAT and add a delivery charge and it will come out at £818.97:

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sony Bravia KD55XD8005 55 inch Android 4K HDR Ultra HD Smart TV with TRILUMINOS Display, PlayStation Now and Google Cast (2016 Model) - Black[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]£818.97 - Quantity: 1[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]See order summary for discounts applied[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Sold by: Amazon EU S.a.r.L.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif](I've just done it using my Amazon account and ROI address)[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Amazon also only offer a 12 month warranty whilst of course we offer a 6 year which also covers the ROI..[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks again and keep us posted,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]ATVB,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]John Mc & Crew[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.