Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

West Bromwich Albion vs Manchester United - BT Sport 1 - 5.00pm

13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Hococop wrote: »
    He had a good run of good crosses at the start of the season

I think I remember him actually putting one in with his left. Near fell off the bar stool.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

It was in slow motion and Spanish but I'm pretty sure Rojo said the word 'puta' to Rondon, probably something about his mother...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Hococop wrote: »
    He had a good run of good crosses at the start of the season

Pre season doesn't matter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭Hococop

Obviously has no correlation but swings n roundabouts and all that craic.

I get that these decisions even themselves out over the season just annoying to see refs bottle it and pretend to see nothing

3 games in a row
    3 games in a row
    Hes been booked 3 times
    His name is Rojo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,030 ✭✭✭Minderbinder

astradave wrote: »
    What dya expect him to do?

let him slap his team mate?

Slap Rondon back?

Or make the ref aware of what happened?

He just stopped short of crying! It looked pathetic that's all, that's all I'm saying, he probably squealed on his class mates in school too.

Ironic

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,371 ✭✭✭✭Liam O

Phillips looks a very decent player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,584 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

sabat wrote: »
    It was in slow motion and Spanish but I'm pretty sure Rojo said the word 'puta' to Rondon, probably something about his mother...

Filho da puta = son of a b**ch

But in his neighbourhood in Argentina it means "I greatly respect your mother" :p

Scrap the cap!

• Lingard played well and I'm critical of him
    Bar the awful miss at the end of the first half he was great

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,846 ✭✭✭✭Liam McPoyle

He just stopped short of crying! It looked pathetic that's all, that's all I'm saying, he probably squealed on his class mates in school too.

What age are you, seriously.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Your posts are hilarious.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,989 ✭✭✭Potential Underachiever

Ok, Rod Munch , you sound very mature with that name!

Not sure what's wrong with Utd fans, just admit it looked pathetic the way Jones cried to the ref, you know it is but me pointing it seems to annoy yous, not sure why.

• Felt the full brunt of that

Badum Tish

Amazing how quiet these match threads get when we're more than one goal ahead in the last quarter...

Scrap the cap!

Ok, Rod Munch , you sound very mature with that name!

Not sure what's wrong with Utd fans, just admit it looked pathetic the way Jones cried to the ref, you know it is but me pointing it seems to annoy yous, not sure why.

Whats pathetic is your gormless attempts at trying to get a rise from United fans.

Jones did EXACTLY what every player does, you are just using it as an excuse to try and annoy people because there is nothing else in the game that you can wind people up about.

You are a sad, sad little man.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,690 ✭✭✭✭Skylinehead

Manchester United should sit back, as well-advised team do when confronted with opposition with more goals scored :cool:

Alas, no longer :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

Amazing how quiet these match threads get when we're winning in the last quarter...
    Fyp.
    The usual suspects stay away when United are winning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,594 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Great win, they were the toughest in the run of 4 games up to New year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Unearthly

Good win. The team is really starting to gel now.

• Advertisement

Nice comfortable win, get in there.

Here's looking forward to good performances and maximum points over the holiday period, fingers crossed...

Nice gesture by Pogs

Scrap the cap!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,754 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

That was nice by Pogba, giving his shirt to a child in a wheelchair.

• Pogba had another stellar performance IMO
    His strength cannot be denied

Exciting times as a Utd fan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Delighted there. Able to sit back and watch the football tomorrow now in peace

This is like being in an alternative universe compared to 12 months ago.

Again United are good to watch.

Rod Munch wrote: »
    Whats pathetic is your gormless attempts at trying to get a rise from United fans.

Jones did EXACTLY what every player does, you are just using it as an excuse to try and annoy people because there is nothing else in the game that you can wind people up about.

Absolutely no need for most of that sh1te you're after posting but seeing as you're saying I'm sad I will pass comment on a post of yours I read last week that imo made you look sad..

For starters you referred to your missus as Ms.Munch, that's extremely weak,well done you have a gf! High five!!! as well as humble bragging that you were in New York an you couldn't watch the match or some sh1te like that, that was just a bit sad, you sad sad little man.

Goodnight, take care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The end of a bell springs to mind.

• PU is a wum
    PU is a wum
    His name is PU
    He still lives with his MUM

Make this Post of the day

54790650.jpg

Absolutely no need for most of that sh1te you're after posting but seeing as you're saying I'm sad I will pass comment on a post of yours I read last week that imo made you look sad..

For starters you referred to your missus as Ms.Munch, that's extremely weak,well done you have a gf! High five!!! as well as humble bragging that you were in New York an you couldn't watch the match or some sh1te like that, that was just a bit sad, you sad sad little man.

Goodnight, take care.

I don't think there is any need for that.
    If someone is away and says they will miss the match, so be it, I in the past mentioned I was going to somewhere foreign and 2 fellow united fans sent me a load of information and tips as one was just back and another on how to watch the game.
    I think we should be happy for others if they say they are going to a game, are on holiday or whatever, life is too short to be begrudging others.

'Zactly. Can't we all just get along :)

Scrap the cap!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,594 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Goodnight, take care.

bloody-keyboard-wreck-o.gif

• Thread needs to finish as it started, Jose get jiggy with Jones

yZNvmkK.jpg

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Thread needs to finish as it started, Jose get jiggy with Jones

Think he's sniffing coke off Ibra's arm there :p

Scrap the cap!

Goodnight, take care.

She's actually my wife.

Do I get bonus points because I'm married?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

I see someone is upset:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

Rod Munch wrote: »

Goodnight, take care.
    Who da fook is that guy?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,831 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

killwill wrote: »
    Who da fook is that guy?????

He's the opposite of Terry Wogan

RobertKK wrote: »
    This is like being in an alternative universe compared to 12 months ago.

Again United are good to watch.

Ah yes, the mighty west bromwiches albion. Kudos

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Thread needs to finish as it started, Jose get jiggy with Jones

yZNvmkK.jpg

That crop took 14 seconds Mick, where's the credit?? :pac: Zlatan effortlessly saving Jones' life there from the vampiric Mourinho. Poor Jones had no clue just how close he came to being made a creature of the night.

Worth coming in to have a read of the last few pages. It reminded me to call Mrs. Kratz and ask her to pick up a nice bottle of Rojo on her way home.

Advertisement