Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

UFC on Fox 22: Van Zab

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Crowd booing him because he beat their blue eyed, blonde haired jesus loving southern boy.

Suck it up cupcakes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Calling out Dan Hardy?? LOL

Shoot for the stars kid but dont be surprised when you burn up as you get closer!

martyos121 wrote: »
    Gall is a pretty big welterweight, there's next to no chance he could make 155 without doing massive damage to himself.

He's tall but he's lean, I think he can do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,129 ✭✭✭finglashoop

Dan hardy?

Jesus

Sage was mcgregor esque shooting for the takedown there.

Sage was mcgregor esque shooting for the takedown there.

It was a very similar scenario, he got rocked, panicked and shot a terrible double leg out of desperation because he didn't think he could make the end of the round.

Doing that against a good brown or black belt is a hiding to nothing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,519 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

He's tall but he's lean, I think he can do it.

He is lean but it's not like going from featherweight to bantamweight for example, he's talking a 15 pound drop. I don't think it's a good idea, regardless of the size advantage he'd have at 155.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Crowd booing him because he beat their blue eyed, blonde haired jesus loving southern boy.

Suck it up cupcakes.

Think its more to do with the fact that hes a bit of a wanker.

Hope hardy comes back and destroys him

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Further proof you can be jacked as you want of zero use when your being strangled dont see him better to go do some bjj instead of crushing apples, Gall is very smart nice call out of Hardy Id watch.

Who the feck thought letting Skipp Bayless talk about combat sports was a good idea? He's a moron.

• Advertisement

It was a very similar scenario, he got rocked, panicked and shot a terrible double leg out of desperation because he didn't think he could make the end of the round.

Doing that against a good brown or black belt is a hiding to nothing.

Yep. Thought it was over as soon as he done it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

ricero wrote: »
    Think its more to do with the fact that hes a bit of a wanker.

Hope hardy comes back and destroys him

I think he's awesome! Definitely has his wits about him

Half the lads on here is bi-polar.

Don't call someone out after a fight and you're wasting a chance, should represent yourselt better, no ambition, blah blah blah.

Do call someone out and you're cocky and a bit of a wanker.

I think he's gone about things perfectly so far.

Gamebred wrote: »
    Further proof you can be jacked as you want of zero use when your being strangled dont see him better to go do some bjj instead of crushing apples, Gall is very smart nice call out of Hardy Id watch.

Really? Beaten two amateurs and sage. Call out a retired fighter?

Id watch too, but i presume like you, we'll watch regardless of who is fighting. Probably cal out matt serra next.

Gall is a clever boy and has put his name out there very fast. I like the way he calls someone out after each fight but i just dont like the guy

Id watch too, but i presume like you, we'll watch regardless of who is fighting. Probably cal out matt serra next.

Hes been on about coming back, and at 155 so makes sense in fairness,

Anyone find it annoying Nunes isnt getting a second of promo for 207, rogan just called the UFC out on it too.

He's being very smart with who he's calling out though. He knows himself he can't compete with ranked fighters yet, so he's calling out guys with name power that he could probably handle. Hardy will be a tough fight for him though, if it happens. Not sure what Dan's status is though, still no sign of him being cleared to fight with that heart issue.

Anyone find it annoying Nunes isnt getting a second of promo for 207, rogan just called the UFC out on it too.

I think the UFC need to continue the myth of Ronda for the same of profits. Amanda isn't a "name" and won't sell ppv's but Ronda will.

I hope Amanda sleeps her in 4 seconds and then calls them out on it in the post fight interview.

I think the UFC need to continue the myth of Ronda for the same of profits. Amanda isn't a "name" and won't sell ppv's but Ronda will.

I hope Amanda sleeps her in 4 seconds and then calls them out on it in the post fight interview.

Yeah its the way the business is I understand it but give her a few seconds ffs she just starched Miesha, they really need Holly and Ronda to win praying neither do although I worry for Rondas mental health if shes ko'd again.

• Advertisement

Never thought I'd say this about a fight, but I hope these two don't hit each other in the face too much.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

They could have gotten good publicity off her after 200 too but nope.
    Hope she doesn't go on Ellen if she loses.

Fair play to Gall, you just won me an argument. :p

Yep its so stupid. They disrespect their own champ for what many seem to think is rousey final fight. i hope nunes destroys her

So conflicted here.

I think Page is awesome and has a big future and is really likable.

But I Michelle is wifey.

So conflicted here.

I think Page is awesome and has a big future and is really likable.

But I Michelle is wifey.

Yes, mine. :)

That Gall wins kinda proves the match making againt CM Punk was all wrong, over matched him if that was possibly he shoulda fought that journalist Jackson.

• Advertisement

Yes, mine. :)

Fight* ya for her!

*friendly roll, I don't want to hurt you with these hands son (I don't strike much :pac:)!

What's Page's walk out song? Sounds fun.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

whats PAige's walkout song called?

Flo Rida - My House, for those that asked.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭valor

lol, great minds

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

I'm wrecked lads. Can't keep the eyes open her3

Flo Rida - My House, for those that asked.

Makes sense in Sacramento.

Light weights! usually only the start of the main card usually at this time get it together girls.

Light weights! usually only the start of the main card usually at this time get it together girls.

My body doesn't know what's going on. I'll have to take a benadryl to get to sleep, the brain is ready to stay up until 7am watching the post fight presser.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Impressive. Very happy with the lack of face-punching also.

Well that was quick.

Glad neither wifey was hurt, sad for hometown wifey but senior wifey was fantastic.

Another bum that wants to go do some grappling instead of dancing shows delighted the 2 frauds got bet tonight.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 431 ✭✭Killergreene

Poor Paige. She's a warrior. Great heart. I think her future lies outside mma
    Was she pretending to be asleep?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭nocoverart

Michelle Waterman with the win

Good old Goldie, we'll miss ya son

• Advertisement

Waterson is a class above

• Registered Users Posts: 7,056 ✭✭✭darced

This post has been deleted.

Another bum that wants to go do some grappling instead of dancing shows delighted the 2 frauds got bet tonight.

There's a lot of bitterness within you, isn't there?

Was she pretending to be asleep?

Are you insane?

Have you ever been choked?

I recommend you go let someone sink a choke that deep on you and see how long you stay awake, she fought it for longer than 99.99999% of people could.

Sage tapped before it was even close to sleeping him because he was afraid to go out, Paige decided it was better to go out trying to escape than just giving up the W.

Was a healthy night for the bank, had gall by sub and Waterson by sub.

There's a lot of bitterness within you, isn't there?

What would I have to be bitter about? I love martial arts and love it even more when a hyped fraud gets exposed to the public by a superior martial artist.

What would I have to be bitter about? I love martial arts and love it even more when a hyped fraud gets exposed to the public by a superior martial artist.

She didn't ask for the hype, if you were in that position you wouldn't say no to it. Sure after Rose destroyed her she admitted how green she was, not really fair to call her a fraud based on that tbh. Her level is probably between 10th and 15th in that division.

Sage on the other hand, is a poor mixed martial artist that shouldn't be in the UFC.

nocoverart wrote: »
    Michelle Waterman with the win

Good old Goldie, we'll miss ya son

Last week he said cerrones ko was a body shot. I usually wouldnt pay attention to that sort of thing but two weeks in a row.

I wonder do all them poxy reads for ads cause it. There was still an nfl fixture list on the screen when a round started and he was still readig the thing for a few seconds when round started i know they do my tits in. Barely any review of action from previous round. And jam an ad of some sort in there.

Why the hate for him ?

She didn't ask for the hype, if you were in that position you wouldn't say no to it. Sure after Rose destroyed her she admitted how green she was, not really fair to call her a fraud based on that tbh. Her level is probably between 10th and 15th in that division.

Sage on the other hand, is a poor mixed martial artist that shouldn't be in the UFC.

Wrong, due to her looks she got the push shouldnt of been main event tonight Faber deserved it a through pioneer of mma not some cheer leader,

Page also promised to shave her head for cancer if she made it to the UFC and reneged on the the promise soon as she was signed which is despicable glad she was strangled.

• Advertisement

Advertisement