If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze Centre

Options
  • 17-12-2016 2:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi i just looking to know what would be the best deal on the Monitor Audio Bronze Centre delivered, looking at picking one of these up soon, to go with the Denon AVRX2300 and Monitor Audio Bronze 2's that I just bought from you there recently and am trying to gradually build up the system

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-12909-bronze-centre.aspx

Might also need a bit of this for the centre speaker as am already using it for the fronts on your recommendation just not sure of how many meters of this yet till I measure up

http://www.richersounds.ie/p-911394-ultra-100.aspx

Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi i just looking to know what would be the best deal on the Monitor Audio Bronze Centre delivered, looking at picking one of these up soon, to go with the Denon AVRX2300 and Monitor Audio Bronze 2's that I just bought from you there recently and am trying to gradually build up the system

Might also need a bit of this for the centre speaker as am already using it for the fronts on your recommendation just not sure of how many meters of this yet till I measure up

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

thanks for the post :)

Hope the kit is going well - I may have a deal for you :D - the guys told me as ai was leaving yesterday that we had a small ingress of water in the warehouse and it got one item - a Bronze Centre - I understand that the Speaker itself is fine but the box is a bit soggy - its in the White Oak finish which I think looks the best of the lot ( Its very light with a small trace of a grain through it)

Normally £139 - I ll do it on a Boardie deal delivered at just £89 of course with a full warranty as normal..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Soap MacTavish

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Hope the kit is going well - I may have a deal for you :D - the guys told me as ai was leaving yesterday that we had a small ingress of water in the warehouse and it got one item - a Bronze Centre - I understand that the Speaker itself is fine but the box is a bit soggy - its in the White Oak finish which I think looks the best of the lot ( Its very light with a small trace of a grain through it)

Normally £139 - I ll do it on a Boardie deal delivered at just £89 of course with a full warranty as normal..

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, that is a very good deal to be fair and extremely tempting, unfortunately am looking to pick up one in the Black Oak finish, as the front two i bought are in that finish and would ideally like to have them the same all round, hopefully you might be able to do something on one in that finish :) Thanks again  

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John, that is a very good deal to be fair and extremely tempting, unfortunately am looking to pick up one in the Black Oak finish, as the front two i bought are in that finish and would ideally like to have them the same all round, hopefully you might be able to do something on one in that finish :) Thanks again  
    Hey Soap.

Apologies for the delay.

I could offer a Brand new black one for collection priced at £105.
    That's a discount of £34.00

Currently in stock at the Belfast store. Let me know what you think.

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Soap.

Apologies for the delay.

What would be the best price for this along with maybe 4 meters of Cambridge Audio Ultra 100, delivered down south as am unable to collect at the moment? thanks 

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Soap.

Apologies for the delay.

What would be the best price for this along with maybe 4 meters of Cambridge Audio Ultra 100, delivered down south as am unable to collect at the moment? thanks 
    Soap,

lets leave it at the £105 including delivery & the 4 Mtrs of CA Ultra 100?

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Soap.

Apologies for the delay.

Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    That would be great John, thanks, how can I place the order, thanks :)

Thanks 

Hey Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hey Soap.

Apologies for the delay.

Soap,

Keep me posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    That would be great John, thanks, how can I place the order, thanks :)
    Soap,

just dropped you a mail ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

thanks John, just ordered that there earlier, thanks for the quick call back on it :)

thanks John, just ordered that there earlier, thanks for the quick call back on it :)
    Hey Soap.

Just a quick post to check you are enjoying your new centre?

Hey Soap.

hi kenny just got around to setting it up today, must say its a massive improvement from my old centre, honestly can't wait to start adding more bits to the set up, thanks again for the great service, will definitely be back :)

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny
    Hey Soap.

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: Kenny

hi kenny just got around to setting it up today, must say its a massive improvement from my old centre, honestly can't wait to start adding more bits to the set up, thanks again for the great service, will definitely be back :)
    Thanks for your post! Delighted you're happy with your purchase!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.