Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buses Terenue to Vincents

• 17-12-2016 8:22pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

A couple of very culchie questions if I may! My partner is moving back from the UK living in Terenue and working in Vincent's Hospital. Is there a direct bus you'd get and for a regular traveler I assume the leap card is the way to go?

Thanks in advance:)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Sully wrote: »
    A couple of very culchie questions if I may! My partner is moving back from the UK living in Terenue and working in Vincent's Hospital. Is there a direct bus you'd get and for a regular traveler I assume the leap card is the way to go?

Thanks in advance:)

yes the leap card is best.
    http://www.stvincents.ie/Contact_Us/Location.html

according to the above the busses passing st Vincent's are 4 5 7 7a 45. None of those pass terenure. if you partner can walk to rathmines the 18 will bring him within a short walk. so depending on where in terenure that might be a 10/15 minute walk either side of a bus journey. otherwise its cycle or drive or pick somewhere else to live.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

No 17 ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

0lddog wrote: »
    No 17 ?

probably the best option now that I look. somebody tell the hospital.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,589 ✭✭✭✭ted1

It wouldn't be a long cycle. Terenure-Orwell road-Milltown-Donnybrook and RTE and you are there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

0lddog wrote: »
    No 17 ?

17 only goes as far as UCD, bit of a stroll from there to Vincents but certainly doable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Advertisement