Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a contact number

Options
  • 17-12-2016 9:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,617 ✭✭✭

An atm machine gave me out the incorrect amount of money. I asked for €250 but it only gave me out €120. I didn't notice till I got home and I've no receipt. It's showing €250 withdrawn on 365.
      Who do I contact? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Cavanjack, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

If when you make a withdrawal at an ATM and the incorrect amount is dispensed but still appears as the origional amount on your account, this will generally correct itself once the ATM updates. This normally takes one working day if within Ireland. 

If this does not happen, we would ask that you contact Bank of Ireland Direct on 0818365365 / +353 14044000 where a representative can request a retrieval of this withdrawal. If you bank with any other bank, please contact them directly to raise a retrieval request. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement