Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

CIMA Limerick

• 18-12-2016 1:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi All,

Was looking everywhere for opinions/advice as I'm hoping to start CIMA this coming year.

I graduated from UL having studied Business, so with my exemptions I'll start on exam F1 then onto the case study, all in all I have ten exams to sit.

Reason I'm here is, if I'm to be honest I'm absolutely terrified about starting, I'm working full time in a graduate management accounting role and have a family (I went back to college as mature student).

I think whats scaring me most is firstly time, life is crazy busy as it is I feel there isn't enough hours in the day am I really going to be able to add something else which is so big to this list, secondly support, I'm so used to going to lectures being in that routine what support is there in Limerick, if any as my biggest reason for my choice would be the flexibility of CIMA. This then leads to my third fear, is the flexibility a double edged knife, could I end up always pushing the pillar exams out as I don't have to have set date.

Should mention to I'm in an amazing graduate role which I must do exams to stay in and they will also pay for course. Pay is really good, however because of this they don't give study leave so I would be using holiday days to study/sit exams.

Sorry to go on a bit but genuinely having a lot of sleepless nights because of this and getting really stressed out :(

Thanks

Advertisement