Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas for filling a baking/decorating hamper

Options
  • 18-12-2016 2:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭

Was wracking my brains trying to come up with a gift for my sister in law, and thought a hamper of bits and pieces for making cakes and the like would be nice, as she does a good bit of baking in her free time and has a 2 and 4 year old with a 3rd on the way so b'day cakes are made almost all year round.

Was thinking:
    -piping bags (can never have enough)
    -various coloured rdy2roll icing
    -saw a tin of alphabet cutters
    -maybe kids cake moulds

Anything else I could add?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭OUTDOORLASS

Dealz have a very good baking equipment section.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Crazyteacher

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Was wracking my brains trying to come up with a gift for my sister in law, and thought a hamper of bits and pieces for making cakes and the like would be nice, as she does a good bit of baking in her free time and has a 2 and 4 year old with a 3rd on the way so b'day cakes are made almost all year round.

Was thinking:
    -piping bags (can never have enough)
    -various coloured rdy2roll icing
    -saw a tin of alphabet cutters
    -maybe kids cake moulds

Anything else I could add?

Knock yourself out in home store and more :) huge selection there. Maybe a good baking tray /mixing bowl. They have everything.

Tk maxx is also very good. They have lovely cupcake decorating sets that you don't see in other shops. Piping bags too and different sized nozzles.

Advertisement