Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Fight of the Year 2016

• 18-12-2016 2:41am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if there's already a FOTY thread. Can't find one.

For me Swanson-Choi. Reminded me of Gatti-Ward. 2 guys just going for it. Both thought they could win. Choi has some chin, he took serous punishment and Cub took some serious knees and punches.

It had everything you want in a fight.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,683 ✭✭✭Subcomandante Marcos

Lawler - Condit for me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Lawler - Condit for me.

Was that this year?

Edit: One of the first! Jan 2nd. Good bookends to a year and still 30th to go and the fights tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭ASOT

Reyes v Kim ... litrally just watched it there. So good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,663 ✭✭✭JoeyJJ

Don't get all the love for Swanson-Choi, wide open taking shots is exciting however never FOTY for me, Bisping v Silva was similar back and forth and better imo.

Holm v Tate and Conor v Eddie (pure dominance).

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lads theres already a thread with this and other options

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057681434

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement