Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTX 1070

Options
  • 18-12-2016 5:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

Im going to buy a GTX 1070 in the upcoming days but i just want to make sure i making the write choice in cards.

This is what i want to get it has very good reviews i know it's huge! but that doesnt bother me i can make my own Bracket it to support it if needs be.
    Its got good clock speeds low temps, and also good for overclocking.
    The seller over the other cards is colour for me, its will go well with my case.

https://www.zotac.com/us/product/graphics_card/zotac-geforce-gtx-1070-amp-extreme

I have a NZXT H440 in Green and this with its LEDs i think will look real nice.

Its just there are a lot of these cards on the market and there all roughly the same price.
    So i said id ask if anyone has anymore insight or there is a hands down, better card. Preferably with LEDs ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

Just as long as it's not the EVGA edition, which was catching fire !

Link

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭LukeyKid

Can you even get a EVGA Edition AMP! Extreme.? i couldn't find it anyways, i ended up going with the card anyways and i checked just to be safe even though i didn't see EVGA anyway on the box or anything but none of the model numbers match so i think its all good!

Thanks for the heads up would have made for a sad Christmas xD

Advertisement