Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account has been locked out due to too many failed login attempts

Options
  • 18-12-2016 2:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 49

Hello,
    I'm a Eir mobile customer. 
    When trying to login here with my credentials,I'm getting "Your account has been locked out due to too many failed login attempts. Please call 1890 253 157 to reactivate your account."

I tried to call this number, but I was unable to find a way to unlock my account, I just get the options to topup myself or a friend, change my password and hear my balance.

Is there any other way to solve this issue?

I already tried to open a thread on your forums, but it has been a waste of time.
    Thanks a lot for your time and please let me know if you need any further information (ex. PM my mobile number and/or PIN)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 186 ✭✭eir: Stacey

Hi dsagra

Thanks for getting in touch.  I would recommend contacting our technical support team on 1890 260 260 or free phone 1901 & they can troubleshoot this further with you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Ash

Thanks

Stacey

Advertisement