Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for iPhone 5s 32gb

Options
  • 18-12-2016 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭

I'm in the market for an iPhone 5s and it would have to be a minimum of 32gb.
    I see new 16gb's for sale on DoneDeal/Adverts for €280 ish but no 32gb's. Can anyone tell me why this is?
    I would be hesitant in buying refurbished after a family member did, and had some issues. Again, same with used phones from second hand sites, I have bought and sold before with them, but with stories of clones etc. I would be very wary.
    Can anyone recommend anything for me?
    It's a gift for a loved one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,215 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

They were never popular and were expensive. You'd be better off go with a new 16gb for €350 rather than a pig in a bag second hand.
    You don't need 32gb if you use cloud apps for your photos and videos.

• Registered Users Posts: 902 ✭✭✭Tazium

They were never popular and were expensive. You'd be better off go with a new 16gb for €350 rather than a pig in a bag second hand.
    You don't need 32gb if you use cloud apps for your photos and videos.

Eh what now? The 32Gb was so popular it's proving difficult for the op to source. It was my choice as a good balance for local music storage and offline content.

Not everyone wants cloud apps and additional costs for photos and videos (or music). Each to their own.

Op, you might have luck with 64Gb model availability. Storage is like a press, eventually it'll be full.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

I'm in the market for an iPhone 5s and it would have to be a minimum of 32gb.
    I see new 16gb's for sale on DoneDeal/Adverts for €280 ish but no 32gb's. Can anyone tell me why this is?
    I would be hesitant in buying refurbished after a family member did, and had some issues. Again, same with used phones from second hand sites, I have bought and sold before with them, but with stories of clones etc. I would be very wary.
    Can anyone recommend anything for me?
    It's a gift for a loved one.

Hey there! I just got an iPhone 5s black from my insurance company who dragged their feet replacing my old phone when it broke. In the meantime I got myself a 6s! If you're interested let me know! Unsure what guarantee is provided but it looks new and is unlocked

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭M7roadrunner

kaerobe wrote: »
    Hey there! I just got an iPhone 5s black from my insurance company who dragged their feet replacing my old phone when it broke. In the meantime I got myself a 6s! If you're interested let me know! Unsure what guarantee is provided but it looks new and is unlocked

Thanks,
    But I got sorted with a phone.
    Just out of interest what's the memory on yours and how much?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭kaerobe

Thanks,
    But I got sorted with a phone.
    Just out of interest what's the memory on yours and how much?

My last iPhone was 32gb and I assume this one is too. I have been afraid to put a sim in just in case it network locked. Ant idea how I can look it up for sure?

I'd be looking for 350

• Advertisement
Advertisement