Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thanks M.T

Options
  • 18-12-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭

As the title says,,,, am addicted to your daily forecast so all the best to you and yours!!!!!
    Again many thanks.

Roy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,298 ✭✭✭secman

As the title says,,,, am addicted to your daily forecast so all the best to you and yours!!!!!
    Again many thanks.

Roy

Here here

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭shmaupel

Again many thanks.

Roy

Ditto!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,183 ✭✭✭✭mahoney_j

+1 always waiting patiently at 7.30 am for his weather updates

• Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭gordongekko

Was about to take one for the team by posting this in the no chat thread. M.t. is my go to weather man. Keep up the great work.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭shmaupel

Was about to take one for the team by posting this in the no chat thread. M.t. is my go to weather man. Keep up the great work.

Ha!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Thanks M.T. :) and Happy Holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Again many thanks.

Roy

Thought he was leaving us when I read the title.

• Registered Users Posts: 48,212 ✭✭✭✭km79

Happy Xmas MT
    Keep up the good work
    Would be lost without you!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,948 ✭✭✭6541

I am with the OP, thanks MT ! Happy Xmas sir !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭sjb25

Love MTs forecasts

Thanks MT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭SeaBreezes

Absolutely, thank you and Happy Christmas!!

• Registered Users Posts: 227 ✭✭mobil 222

MT Looks like you will have our eyes again this Christmas
    With whats promised now more than ever we will be watching your prediction with anticipation
    Have a happy christmas though we will be watching closely

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭lafpat

Again thanks M.T you are doing a splendid job and happy Christmas to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Kamili

Thnks M.T. as always spot on and I wait everyday for your updates. Much appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 14,466 ✭✭✭✭M.T. Cranium

Thanks very much, I should spread around the thanks to those who post frequently on this forum because I try to incorporate some of their ideas especially in more active weather situations. And as I say every time a thread like this appears, the burden is easy because I enjoy the chance to (almost) be in Ireland with Irish people, maybe there's something wrong with me but I find it very relaxing (perhaps you've met the rest of the human population of planet earth, *shudder* :) )

Perhaps I can get myself deported to Ireland which I would consider a reward rather than a punishment. I hope you all have a very enjoyable Christmas holiday and New Years, and that we get some decent winter weather if you like that sort of thing (and most on here do, let's face it.)

Advertisement