Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPad upgrade

• 18-12-2016 6:15pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭

My iPad is telling me there is an upgrade available but when I try to update it keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet, but I am,,,

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Roy

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,992 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

My iPad is telling me there is an upgrade available but when I try to update it keeps telling me I am not connected to the internet, but I am,,,

Any ideas?

Thanks
    Roy

There is one 10.1.1(?) that has to be done via iTunes. The iPad will show that it is already on 10.1.1 but doing it via iTunes put the other version on it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,719 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Should be able to be done over the air.
    Do a hard reset and then try again (hold down power and home button until the Apple logo appears)

This is still an iPad issue. If I go to mine after been on standby over. Ugh the I will be connected to my wifi. It have no internet access so I have to hard reset.

Has been like this for the last 6 months or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Roycropper63

Just tried the hard reset, the update is 9.2.1 but still not connected but it is

Advertisement