Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice Cube molds, themed

Options
  • 18-12-2016 6:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭

Something like this Death Star one which I've left a bit late to order.
    Looking for similar in a B&M shop in Dublin.
    Doesn't have to be Star Wars, could be Harry Potter or horses or flowers.
    Just something which makes ice cubes in a form other than boring squares and rectangles.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Try Forbidden Planet on the quays, they have a large range of random stuff. Lots of Star Wars merch downstairs.

You could also try SubCity, one on Dame St near where it meets Georges St and another up on Wolfe Tone St where it meets Marys St.

Possibly Gamestops, they have a brought in more merch like that but probably just t-shirts and figures.

Also a small comic shop in Stephens Green Centre on the second floor near Knights on the Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    Try Forbidden Planet on the quays, they have a large range of random stuff. Lots of Star Wars merch downstairs.

Genius, ty.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,371 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Ikea have (or had) some - I've got stars and fish ones from there.

But the cubes are absolutely impossible to get out of the slilcone mould! So I never use them.

If you're in Dublin you're more than welcome to them!

Advertisement