Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd Hand DVD Boxsets

Options
  • 18-12-2016 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Just wondering if anyone knows of any Cork retail outlets for second hand DVDs/Boxsets. I've come across one on the Grand Parade - which was really good but didn't have the boxset that I'm looking for. Any others in city centre/ Douglas/ Bishopstown/ Ballincollig or any other suburbs?
    Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Logo wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone knows of any Cork retail outlets for second hand DVDs/Boxsets. I've come across one on the Grand Parade - which was really good but didn't have the boxset that I'm looking for. Any others in city centre/ Douglas/ Bishopstown/ Ballincollig or any other suburbs?
    Thanks in advance!

There is Cash converters on North Main St and MacCurtain St They have loads of box sets.

There is also CEX online to buy from.

Advertisement