Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pups got from mauser 308

Options
  • 18-12-2016 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

lads was just wondering how pups anyone got from mauser turned out .i got one and have to say she is one of the best dogs I ever owned I also got one for a mate of mine and he is delighted with her .both dogs are setting snipe woodcock and pheasant also retrieving land and water like to hear from anyone else that got one

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Ecotone

What breed? Have you any picture of your own dog to put up ? Always interested to see and hear about lads good dogs.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

lads was just wondering how pups anyone got from mauser turned out .i got one and have to say she is one of the best dogs I ever owned I also got one for a mate of mine and he is delighted with her .both dogs are setting snipe woodcock and pheasant also retrieving land and water like to hear from anyone else that got one
    Got 1 off him 4 years ago or so. Excellent dog great nose only problem I had was he was very head strong first 3 seasons but settled now. Bearing in mind in his first season he was only 9 months old but still was well able find birds. Started setting second season and never looked back since

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭daleshooter

My dog is just l English pointer black and white.will try and get pictures of her up not sure how to post them. Hope to breed her with good German pointer this year should be good pups.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭Mauser 308

Great to hear that they are working out. I kept one myself and she is doing great. Rock solid and a great noise, only issue I have with her is she is too fond of snipe.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭richiedel123

Mauser 308 wrote: »
    Great to hear that they are working out. I kept one myself and she is doing great. Rock solid and a great noise, only issue I have with her is she is too fond of snipe.

Have that myself but he has different style when on snipe. Ya can tell the difference so it's not so bad

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭daleshooter

Mine is same on snipe but tail keeps moving on snipe points rock solid on phesant

Advertisement