Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tall Freestanding Fridge

Options
  • 18-12-2016 11:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭

Current tall (171cm) fridge door has packed it in and I don't think it'll be repairable. Mad replacing now (i.e. way better prices after Christmas?) or are there deals to be had? Max width for me is 60cm and height-wise up to around 175cm. Current one was just under € 400 but would like to spend less this time.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi

Powercity have a few in around the €300 mark and loads of choice if your willing to head towards spending €400
    Can you survive the Christmas without a working Fridge?
    There might be a €20 - €50 discount on theses after Xmas.

If you need it now, the sacrifice will not be worth waiting for such a small saving.
    I actually purchased the BEKO this time last year - to me it have a better build quality than some of other main brands. Ours is in a larder unit and there was no problems putting it in.
    We are fairly happy with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭g0g

Bravobabe wrote: »
    Hi

Powercity have a few in around the €300 mark and loads of choice if your willing to head towards spending €400
    Can you survive the Christmas without a working Fridge?
    There might be a €20 - €50 discount on theses after Xmas.

If you need it now, the sacrifice will not be worth waiting for such a small saving.
    I actually purchased the BEKO this time last year - to me it have a better build quality than some of other main brands. Ours is in a larder unit and there was no problems putting it in.
    We are fairly happy with it.
    Thanks for that will check them out. Mind me asking why only "fairy happy"? Any problems?

Advertisement