Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deftones - Vicar St - 9th & 10th May 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Rossdoc81

Looks like both nights are fully sold out now - this will be class!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Rossdoc81 wrote: »
    Looks like both nights are fully sold out now - this will be class!

Glad i didnt waste time on getting the tickets like i do for most gigs. Easily the gig im most looking forward too

• Registered Users Posts: 47 kmgirl1

OMG are these still on sale? Through ticketmaster? So much nostalgia :-)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ticket arrived today :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

kmgirl1 wrote: »

Both nights are sold out, keep an eye on toutless possibly

I just listed two tickets on adverts.ie for this at face value - they are standing for the Wednesday if anyone's interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

there's a few people on Toutless looking for them too if you want to try there:
    https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26828

• Registered Users Posts: 1,230 ✭✭✭Greg81

Rossdoc81 wrote: »
    I just listed two tickets on adverts.ie for this at face value - they are standing for the Wednesday if anyone's interested.

I will take one from you, if you willing to sell one.

• Advertisement

Tickets are sold now

• Registered Users Posts: 2 sybot

Hi guys, looking for 2 tickets for this gig, seated or standing, any help much appreciated, cash waiting.

• Registered Users Posts: 819 ✭✭✭adam240610

Exam timetable just published and it's horrendous, but Now I can go to either 9th or 10th gigs, alas didn't buy a ticket because this seemed impossible, will be keeping an eye on adverts and toutless but am not overly hopeful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

Chino broke his foot while on tour in Germany, so far they've had to cancel one show. Hopefully they'll still pull through and complete the tour, but we probably won't have him lepping around like a mad ejit on stage, which is a shame!

I'm going listing two spare tickets we have for the Wednesday gig on Ticketswap in a few minutes if anyone is interested. They are standing tickets being sold at face value. The link is here:

https://www.ticketswap.com/listing/deftones/1197517/4143777120

Tickets above are sold!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,505 ✭✭✭✭Xenji

About 30 seconds in, I assume this is where Chino broke it foot.

Chino had his foot in a protective boot last night in Paris, none of the usual jumping about as can be expected and was he being very careful with it.

Over the 2 shows at same venue in Paris they played a total of 19 songs each night, incredibly though only 2 songs were in common on the setlists!! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,834 ✭✭✭Useful.Idiot

Over the 2 shows at same venue in Paris they played a total of 19 songs each night, incredibly though only 2 songs were in common on the setlists!! :eek:

So might be safe to assume people going to Vicar st on Tuesday are going to see almost a completely different set to people going on Wednesday?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭omah

that seems to be the case alright - could go either way!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,454 ✭✭✭mloc123

Any idea about stage times yet?

Prefer the first nights set in Paris, but going both nights so hope they do change it up for the second night.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,526 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

I think the first nights set from Paris is their standard one, give or take a few tunes. The second night was more of an electic mix. On balance the first set is probably the stronger one, but there's some class tunes in the second - Passenger, Felicitara. I'd imagine things panning out the same way in Dublin. God I wish I could do both nights!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭omah

Both nights would be great but thanks for the heads up that the first night would be the best bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Just saw them tonight in London... you are all in for a treat, they were on point all night! I have a great video of Digital Bath...will try upload in the morn!

Tempted to go to Dublin next week...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Who is supporting in Dublin?

Who is supporting in Dublin?

These lads

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Lemsiper

Seen them Manchester the other day, will definitely go tomorrow if I get my hands on a ticket.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,022 ✭✭✭lc180

Heads up there's tickets for both nights back on Ticketmaster now for anyone who missed out.

Advertisement