Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overnight face masks

Options
  • 19-12-2016 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm interested in trying these, does anyone have any suggestions on a few good ones to start with?
    My skin can be a bit dry at times so perhaps theres an overnight mask that would help with that and make me wake up ten years younger and stunningly radiant ;)

No real price limit, a Christmas present to myself seems fair I think!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭jadie

Clinique mositurise surge overnight mask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭njs030

jadie wrote: »
    Clinique mositurise surge overnight mask

Clinique foundation gives me spots but maybe this is different? I'll check out some reviews. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

Have you tried over night balms and facial oils? Might be good to know what has and hasn't worked for you so far!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Babyspice13

This is mine. A drink for the skin and I love it :)

http://www.boots.ie/en/Origins-Drink-Up-Intensive-Overnight-Mask_1016866/

GingerLily wrote: »
    Have you tried over night balms and facial oils? Might be good to know what has and hasn't worked for you so far!

I use night time moisturisers and facial oils. The trilogy night moisturiser and organic rosehip oil are good.
    That's all I'm using at night at the moment actually!!

• Advertisement

This is mine. A drink for the skin and I love it :)

http://www.boots.ie/en/Origins-Drink-Up-Intensive-Overnight-Mask_1016866/

Those reviews look great! Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,256 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I got a free sample of Énergie Overnight mask from Lancome counter, felt my skin was less drier and more smoother in the morning

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭witchgirl26

Clarins Hydraquench is a great one. You can either leave it on for 30 mins or overnight depending. I find it brilliant to give my skin a nice boost.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,843 ✭✭✭SarahMollie

I love the Image Vital C mask but hard to know exactly what would work for you without knowing a bit more about you.

Generally I find the Image range great, but its not cheap so its worth finding somewhere you trust to advise you on their products before investing. You can find their full list of stockists on their distributors website here: http://www.renaissance-skincare.com/skincare-centres/

Advertisement