Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nest delayed install?

Options
  • 19-12-2016 11:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Hello,

I am moving into a new property and wanted to get a Nest installed.
    I currently don't have broadband or wifi setup in the house.
    If I register with Electric Ireland for Gas and Electricity now, can I delay getting the Nest installed until later in the New Year once the wifi is in place and still avail of the offer?

Also what is included in an install? Will the device be setup and configured to control heating zones after the install or is this an additional call out?

thanks,

Reg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi Reg,

Thank you for getting in touch.

I have sent your query to the Home Services team for full clarification, and you will be updated ASAP.

Please let us know if you have any other queries in the meantime.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi again Reg,

Thank you for bearing with us.

You can indeed avail of the Nest offer and actually get the system set up later when your WiFi is organised.

Installation (wall mounted or on a stand), set-up and configuration are all included in the technician's visit.

If you have any other queries, please let us know. Also, Home Services can be contacted directly on 1850 372 333 until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Reg_hurley

Hi again Reg,

Thank you for bearing with us.

You can indeed avail of the Nest offer and actually get the system set up later when your WiFi is organised.

Installation (wall mounted or on a stand), set-up and configuration are all included in the technician's visit.

If you have any other queries, please let us know. Also, Home Services can be contacted directly on 1850 372 333 until 6pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays).

Kind regards,
    Una
    thanks Una

Advertisement