Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Dublin Based Guitarist seeks musicians

Options
  • 19-12-2016 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Guitarist based in south Dublin, early 30's seeks like minded musicians (singers, bass players, drummers, keyboard players) to start classic/hard rock covers and/or originals band.

I'm not in it for the money I work full time (mon-fri, 9-5) so looking for lads in a similar boat just want to get back jamming and work up to doing gigs.

Influences would be the usual AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, Led Zep, GNR, Whitesnake, ZZ Top, Deep Purple, etc.

Some more modern influences would include Rival Sons, Monster Truck, Electric Mary, Slivertide.

I've two drummers and second guitarist lined up for getting together in the new year so would be interested to see what else is out there. .

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭chugforlife

two drummers? could you lend me one? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 hardtohandle

Back down to one drummer @chugforlife if this guy doesn't work out I'll try pass him along to you.

Still on the lookout for other musicians if anyone is interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 hardtohandle

Still looking if anyone is interested.

Advertisement