If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hisense 65k5510 Vs 65M5500 Vs 65M7000

Options
  • 19-12-2016 1:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Hi Chaps,

I'm looking at Hisense 65k5510 Vs 65M5500, I believe you can only ship the 65M5500?
    Both are currently the same price at £799 with £6.99 shipping (Ship to Dublin) and I would want the 6 year warranty
    What are the differences between these models? (I could drive up if the M5500 was better)

I would also be interested in the 65M7000, but I don't think I can stretch the budget, is it worth £300 extra?

Do you have plans for a post Christmas sale including the above? I might order before if you don't think you will be reducing them post Christmas.

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

Hi, Any chance of a reply, really interested in following up on this with a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 cableguyz

sorry for jumping in ;) would some info also 

cheeers.

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks for the mails and posts on the Hisense 65's  and apologies for the delay getting back to you – I’m a little snowed under at the moment, apologies![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]At the moment there are no plans to further reduce the 65M5500 / 65K5510 / 65M7000 after Christmas however of course we will react to the market so I cannot guarantee exactly what the final price will be on a future date.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]The 65K5510 and 65M5500 are identical except for the colour – the 65M5500 is gunmetal whilst the K5510 is black – the 65M7000 is a completely different unit with enhanced motion control and its an edge lit design with ultra-local dimming – I’m using one myself at the moment and it’s a really superb TV.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]At the moment I can’t drop under the advertised pricing but of course our euro pricing would include delivery & our 6 year warranty,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]All units are available online for shipping at the moment but stock is tight![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Apologies again for the delay and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]John McDonald[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Director[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Richer Sounds Ireland[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Please see important terms and conditions for all distance sales transactions.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]https://www.richersounds.ie/t-termsandconditions.aspx[/font]

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭TriStar6

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hi Guys,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Thanks for the mails and posts on the Hisense 65's  and apologies for the delay getting back to you – I’m a little snowed under at the moment, apologies![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]At the moment there are no plans to further reduce the 65M5500 / 65K5510 / 65M7000 after Christmas however of course we will react to the market so I cannot guarantee exactly what the final price will be on a future date.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]The 65K5510 and 65M5500 are identical except for the colour – the 65M5500 is gunmetal whilst the K5510 is black – the 65M7000 is a completely different unit with enhanced motion control and its an edge lit design with ultra-local dimming – I’m using one myself at the moment and it’s a really superb TV.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]At the moment I can’t drop under the advertised pricing but of course our euro pricing would include delivery & our 6 year warranty,[/font]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]All units are available online for shipping at the moment but stock is tight![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Apologies again for the delay and drop me a line if I can assist in any way,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Best regards,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]John McDonald[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Director[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Richer Sounds Ireland[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Please see important terms and conditions for all distance sales transactions.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]https://www.richersounds.ie/t-termsandconditions.aspx[/font]

Thanks John,

I just sent a couple of replies to your email.

Thanks

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

And I've replied already thx :)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.