Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xmas message for xmas gift

Options
  • 19-12-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi All,

I bought Guns n Roses tickets for my boyfriend for Xmas. I got the eTickets as I was nervous of the tickets not arriving before xmas.

Now all Im going to give him is his card but I want to include a message other than: btw we are going to GnR. Any creative ideas?

TIA

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭B00!

- With a puns 'n roses limerick ? :D

- In separate envelopes as a couples gift, one envelope deco'd with roses and the other, well, with :o guns ...too cheesy?

- With a play on their song titles, :pac::pac::pac: like:
    'Don't Cry" 'Sweet Child o' Mine' but this gift requires some 'Patience.' "Don't Damn Me' but soon we will 'Take the Night Train' to 'Paradise City' and be 'Knockin on Heavens Door.' 'You're 'One in a Million' 'Welcome to the Jungle!' With Love, "Mama Kin' 'Your Rocket Queen' ....too much? :o

if you have access to pinterest, there are a few boards created for just such a query -

Creative Ways To Give Concert Tickets: https://www.pinterest.com/explore/concert-ticket-gift/

you can always do:

- a fake-out package, like "I couldnt get you the tickets, so here's a cd" and of course, the tickets are inside instead
    - the social media surprise, present your gift or a riddle on whatever social media platform you like (to include friends in the joy)
    - in a balloon filled with confetti (include a pin for popping)
    - in a folded t-shirt, so they fall out when he opens it

:pac: :pac: :pac:

k, I'm done :o sorry

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LostGirl21

OMG Boo you are a star. I love the puns from the songs. Ill keep you posted on the final plan :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement