Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Walker Smart TV

• 19-12-2016 7:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi all

Does anybody know if I can download an IPTV app onto a 43" WALKER Smart TV... All apps that are in the marketplace seem to be in aa foreign language.

Looking to add an IPTV app that I can put an M3U link for the stations.

I know it's not an android but would it be possible to download an APK (or equivalent) and load it like you can on Android with "Unknown Sources"?

Thanks
    Mark

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,043 ✭✭✭Wabbit Ears

Your locale/Language settings are probably wrong if you only get foreign language apps.

That said, For what you are looking for you'd be best just buying an android box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,905 ✭✭✭steveon

dolongit wrote: »
    Hi all

Does anybody know if I can download an IPTV app onto a 43" WALKER Smart TV... All apps that are in the marketplace seem to be in aa foreign language.

Looking to add an IPTV app that I can put an M3U link for the stations.

I know it's not an android but would it be possible to download an APK (or equivalent) and load it like you can on Android with "Unknown Sources"?

Thanks
    Mark

You cannot install an android program on a walker smart tv. Some have the opera store on them and you can find programs such as smart iptv player not sure about your particular model...in my honest opinion and android box a better option

Advertisement