Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Driving school inquiry.

Options
  • 19-12-2016 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭

Hi. I just got my notice for my driving test today. Its at the end of January. I'm looking to take a few lessons to brush up and make sure I didn't develop any habits that might make me fail. Can anyone recommend any instructors? I'm looking into the Irish School of Motoring at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Don't use the aviva guy. Got a gift of lessons paid for got 10 of the 12 cue him never returning my calls or anything to do the last two lessons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Thanks Raze.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,497 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Wife used this guy, she found him good
    Unusual name and he's been at the job for almost 30 years

http://abrahamlincolndrivingschool.com/

full price info on the website which is handy

Cabaal wrote: »
    Wife used this guy, she found him good
    Unusual name and he's been at the job for almost 30 years

http://abrahamlincolndrivingschool.com/

full price info on the website which is handy

Thanks Cabaal.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,414 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I used Richie Moran years ago for mine- he's excellent, very patient and good humoured. Bridge School of Motoring is him.

• Advertisement

road_high wrote: »
    I used Richie Moran years ago for mine- he's excellent, very patient and good humoured. Bridge School of Motoring is him.

Thanks road_high. I'll look into him as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

A few friends of mine use Road Sense, find him very good for nervous drivers

Autosport wrote: »
    A few friends of mine use Road Sense, find him very good for nervous drivers

Thanks Autosport.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭earlytobed

Would second Richie Moran.
    Also, there are more than one Aviva instructors, my daughter is doing lessons with one of them, finds him fine

earlytobed wrote: »
    Would second Richie Moran.
    Also, there are more than one Aviva instructors, my daughter is doing lessons with one of them, finds him fine

Thanks earlytobed.

• Advertisement
Advertisement