Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Final inspection

Options
  • 19-12-2016 9:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

does the final inspection of a rented apartment have to be in business, daytime hours only?

We're moving out and on our notice we suggested an evening inspection but the landlord is being really difficult about it.

I don't want to have to take a day off work for the inspection (I've already used up my holiday dates for the move). What are our rights here?

Should mention we're only moving because the place is being sold...

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,395 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

does the final inspection of a rented apartment have to be in business, daytime hours only?

We're moving out and on our notice we suggested an evening inspection but the landlord is being really difficult about it.

I don't want to have to take a day off work for the inspection (I've already used up my holiday dates for the move). What are our rights here?

Should mention we're only moving because the place is being sold...

Have it ready and takes loads of pics yourself.
    Let the landlord do it while your at work. Don't take the day off.

Advertisement