Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Family lunch or brunch - Thursday

Options
  • 19-12-2016 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭

I'm sure this has been done to death but I can't find a recent thread. We're taking the kids to santa on Thursday and are looking for somewhere to eat around 11:30/12 around the grafton street or surrounding area. Needs to accomodate a buggy and highchair. Nothing flash but I begrudge paying for crap food. Kids are good eaters so doesnt need a kids nuggets&chips menu. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Yintang

Farm restaurant on Dawson St always has lovely high quality food, and not too expensive. I like the staff and atmosphere in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,030 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Yintang wrote: »
    Farm restaurant on Dawson St always has lovely high quality food, and not too expensive. I like the staff and atmosphere in there.

Thanks. Have eaten there a few times and i don't dislike it but its not really what i want this time. Does anyone know if the kilkenny shop on Nassau st have a lift yet? I love their breakfast and the christmas atmosphere but its a no-go if there's still no lift

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Fallon and byrne or the Fitzwilliam?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,021 ✭✭✭✭elperello

http://alliance-francaise.ie/cafe/

Relaxed and informal.

Advertisement