Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW 18 Captain

2»

Comments

Really struggling between Hazard and Ibra.

The knee thing is pointing me at Ibra but I want to captain Hazard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Haven't had a chance to do my usual checks for info, mine is between, Ibra & Sanchez.
    I know at this time of year rotation is possible but given the break both players have had surely both will start this?
    There hasn't been any hints otherwise?

I also would consider Hazard but not many people have him in my leagues so having him at all is differential enough.

Ibrahimovic or Sanchez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,557 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Pretty much settled on Sanchez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,600 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Kane...mainly because my logical choice always fail so this is due to succeed

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

Hogey007 wrote: »
    Haven't had a chance to do my usual checks for info, mine is between, Ibra & Sanchez.
    I know at this time of year rotation is possible but given the break both players have had surely both will start this?
    There hasn't been any hints otherwise?

I also would consider Hazard but not many people have him in my leagues so having him at all is differential enough.

Gone with Ibra.
    Fully expect both him & Sanchez to start but Sanchez's second half performance v city where he looked tired/injured has stuck in my mind. With such a capable player as Giroud to come in there is a tiny possibility that he may get the start either pushing Sanchez back to wing (not necessarily a bad thing either) or save him on bench. Highly unlikely and same could probably be said for Rashford coming in for united.
    Was a 50/50 call and that just edged it 51/49 in ibras favour.
    Good luck everyone.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

https://twitter.com/premierleague/status/813257046166360064
    Since the start of November @Ibra_official has scored 7️ PL goals from just 8 shots on target.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,191 ✭✭✭✭Shanotheslayer

Mine is on Lallana,

Heres hoping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

Reluctantly gone for Ibra

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

ScummyMan wrote: »
    5Hde8ua.jpg

Looking at my captain stats for this year (anewpla.net), and noticed a pattern. My captain appears to go wild every 4 weeks, GW2, GW6, GW10,GW14...

I am weak with anticipation of this upcoming GW18 :D :pac:

... Captained Zlatan :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

iroced wrote: »
    Ibra is gonna fail, it's accepted now right :p?
    Is my curse finally gone? Or just an exception to the (cruel) rule? :P...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,274 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

iroced wrote: »
    Is my curse finally gone? Or just an exception to the (cruel) rule? :P...

Well. It was the first week I paid attention to the Captain Obvious theory so that probably explains it. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,262 ✭✭✭iroced

FHFC wrote: »
    Well. It was the first week I paid attention to the Captain Obvious theory so that probably explains it. :mad:
    Ah you were the first to crack :o...

I resisted all those GWs to finally benefit from it this GW. That said, if you ignore it every GWs from now on, you should gain from it ;).

Advertisement