Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Donations via Text

Options
  • 20-12-2016 1:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭

Hi all, this may be the wrong forum for this...

I donate my phone credit to Pieta House by texting Pieta to 50300 but it only takes 2e a time.

Is there a way to specify a large amount? Ideally I want to donate all my credit to them but have found that if I chain texts back-to-back it only registeres one or two, resulting in only a 2/4e donation.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭leheaven

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Hi all, this may be the wrong forum for this...

I donate my phone credit to Pieta House by texting Pieta to 50300 but it only takes 2e a time.

Is there a way to specify a large amount? Ideally I want to donate all my credit to them but have found that if I chain texts back-to-back it only registeres one or two, resulting in only a 2/4e donation.

Thanks.

I've wondered that myself but haven't found a way yet! Every month three take €40/€50 cred when my unlimited plan expires. I donate to a few diff organisations by text but only do a few at a time as it's time consuming and then often forget to do more before my exp date! It's such a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

To donate €4 text PH4 to 50300

They also accept donations by Paypal.

Advertisement