Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roughly how much will insurance be?

Options
  • 20-12-2016 1:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭

How's it going?

Basically just passed my theory test there the other day and I've just sent off for my provisional license.

The next step is to get insurance and then do my lessons.

Just wondering, even a ballpark figure would be great, how much would insurance be on my mam's car?

Would you be looking at 200-300? Or closer to 1000?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

My partner was looking for insurance for a small car with a provisional a few months ago. The very cheapest he got was with me as a named driver (I'm holding a full EU) for a bit over 2 grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,461 ✭✭✭✭MEGA BRO WOLF 5000

It'll be closer to three grand than three hundred euro.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

BOHtox wrote: »
    How's it going?

Basically just passed my theory test there the other day and I've just sent off for my provisional license.

The next step is to get insurance and then do my lessons.

Just wondering, even a ballpark figure would be great, how much would insurance be on my mam's car?

Would you be looking at 200-300? Or closer to 1000?

Thanks

Totally depends on age, Age of car, Size of car, Where you live.

Advertisement