Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Talk To... no one

Options
  • 20-12-2016 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 985 ✭✭✭

Why is this even around? I've been waiting 5 days for them to respond to my query and while reading through it seems that I'm not the only one. I understand they pay to have a place on boards but surely it's not fair to set up a forum that's designed to help get answers while Eir: Pamela & Eir: Stacey just pick and choose what they respond to.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

I see an eir rep replied to you earlier today. We do give guidance on best practice and the best way to use the Talk To Forums but we can't control how and when they answer your queries.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 kfagan99

This is my fifth attempt to get someone from eir to engage with me. My account number is <SNIP>.My landline is kaput. My eir says the fault has been repaired. it hasn't. Please help.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

@kfagan99 - I’ve removed your account number from your post as this is a public forum and you really shouldn’t be sharing such details in public.

I recommend contacting eir through their official channels. This is the Boards Feedback forum and isn’t connected with eir.

dudara

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Hi kfagan99,

If you wish to contact eir via Boards, please use the Talk To forum: https://www.boards.ie/ttforum/1293

If you do post here, do not post personal information such as your account number. Information like this should only be supplied to a verified company representative (marked by a red username) via Private Message.

Advertisement