Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Case for iPhone 5

Options
  • 20-12-2016 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭

Hi,

I'm looking for a phone case for an iPhone 5. Previously owned an otterbox, but wasn't suitable as I couldn't interchange between other cases.

Budget around €20 - €30

Thanks,

Deborah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Debs91 wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a phone case for an iPhone 5. Previously owned an otterbox, but wasn't suitable as I couldn't interchange between other cases.

Budget around €20 - €30

Thanks,

Deborah

Otterbox for sheer all round protection cannot be beaten.

Spiegen up there with the best of the others.

I've a 6S plus encased in a OB Commuter. Dropped it several times. Not a mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Debs91

dodzy wrote: »
    Otterbox for sheer all round protection cannot be beaten.

Spiegen up there with the best of the others.

I've a 6S plus encased in a OB Commuter. Dropped it several times. Not a mark.

Thanks for your suggestion, I just find that particles of dust, and water can creep into the back of it. Plus, the fact if you do decide to take it off it can provide troublesome. I previously had the Symmetry series, is the Commuter easier to take off if needs be?

Deborah

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Debs91 wrote: »
    Thanks for your suggestion, I just find that particles of dust, and water can creep into the back of it. Plus, the fact if you do decide to take it off it can provide troublesome. I previously had the Symmetry series, is the Commuter easier to take off if needs be?

Deborah
    It's a 2 piece so its trick. I usually remove once every couple of months to clean it out. You do get used to it. Small price to pay for maximum protection, particularly when you consider the value of the item. I'd consider nothing else. Funny really, as before I encased it, I'd never dropped it but the 6/6plus is like a bar of soap without any cover.

Advertisement