Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online - international transfer currency

Options
  • 20-12-2016 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

Since couple of days I can't select currency in which international money transfer is to be made.
    When I try to select there is nothing to choose from...

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi michaelp123, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie and I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulty making this transfer. 

Can I ask if you're using the mobile app or 365Online and what country are you looking to make the transfer to? 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 7 michaelp123

Im looking to make an international money transfer to Poland.

I can't do it on 356 Online - there used to be selection menu - Polish currency or Euro - now it's empty - I cant pick either so I can't continue with transfer.

I checked mobile app - it seems that I can do it using mobile App but only in Polish currency.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 michaelp123

Hi Elaine,

Im looking to make an international money transfer to Poland.

I can't do it on 356 Online - there used to be selection menu - Polish currency or Euro - now it's empty - I cant pick either so I can't continue with transfer.

I checked mobile app - it seems that I can do it using mobile App but only in Polish currency.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Michaelp123,

Thanks for coming back to us here. 

Is the payee set up as an International Payee or a SEPA payee?

Elaine 

Advertisement