Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Friday the 13th

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Might take a look at it once the Overwatch Anniversary Event ends so

Is it Digital only? How big is the entire Download?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Did they fix this yet? I am not a fan of having my time wasted tbh

Yes matchmaking is fixed, go and buy it now ;) let me know and I'll add you to the chat :)
    gimli2112 wrote: »
    I never knew you hadn't played COD.

That wasn't cheating gimli..... it was falling into a section of the map and not been able to get out :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Might take a look at it once the Overwatch Anniversary Event ends so

Is it Digital only? How big is the entire Download?

Digital only atm afaik. Download itself is tiny considering the game imo, only 3.2gb

Less than 6gb after install. Takes up less space than Gwent!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Digital only with no plans to release to disk according to some posts in their forum. My download was just under 2.9Gig and on the system is 5.4gig.

Generic just buy it already :P I actually think you would really enjoy this game in a group tbh.

Ya see, if I have the opportunity to f**k over someone else in a game for my own LOLz, I will.
    It's why I stayed away from the Division (Dark Zone) and why GTA online can give me such pleasure.
    I am a griefer (I believe the term is) so this would probably ruin others people enjoyment.

• Advertisement

Ya see, if I have the opportunity to f**k over someone else in a game for my own LOLz, I will.
    It's why I stayed away from the Division (Dark Zone) and why GTA online can give me such pleasure.
    I am a griefer (I believe the term is) so this would probably ruin others people enjoyment.

Dude, its all about getting out alive by any means possible so as I previously said.... this game is for you ;)

Meh, it's not really griefing. You're able to kill other counselors for a reason. You lose XP for doing so though

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Dude, its all about getting out alive by any means possible so as I previously said.... this game is for you ;)

I have enough arguments as it is when I'm trying to help people, never mind when I actively want to f**k them over :pac:

I'll check it out on Twitch soon, been too busy playing Destiny and DD to watch

I have enough arguments as it is when I'm trying to help people, never mind when I actively want to f**k them over :pac:

I'll check it out on Twitch soon, been too busy playing Destiny and DD to watch

Thats the thing tho, in public matches not many use mics YET so you cant really help anyone so you just do your own thing and it works.

Sure check out me totz and dude when we are streaming.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Digital only with no plans to release to disk according to some posts in their forum. My download was just under 2.9Gig and on the system is 5.4gig.

Generic just buy it already :P I actually think you would really enjoy this game in a group tbh.

Digital only??? I'd heard they were releasing a single player campaign after a few months. Presumed that would be on disc. Damn it, I hate digital only games.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I had a public game a few days back and this dick started beating me with a bat, so I'm injured and an easy kill but Jason is close and comes on mic and calls the guy out for being an ass, tracks him and kills him first. The guy ended up leaving the lobby because everyone gave him grief.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I had a public game a few days back and this dick started beating me with a bat, so I'm injured and an easy kill but Jason is close and comes on mic and calls the guy out for being an ass, tracks him and kills him first. The guy ended up leaving the lobby because everyone gave him grief.

I'm a good Jason like that :P

Digital only??? I'd heard they were releasing a single player campaign after a few months. Presumed that would be on disc. Damn it, I hate digital only games.

Well it could end up in disc but from the games official forums it doesn't look like it will happen anytime soon.

The guy with the Bat, that would be me

The guy with the Bat, that would be me

Well I'll see your bat and raise you a sneaky 6 bear traps keeping you inside your cabin while I spray you with the shotgun/flaregun:P

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Me & some lad got to the boat, he had the prop and I had the fuel. Some dude followed us thinking he could get an escape in but when we told him the boat only holds 2 he just said yeah thats grand you guys work away which was grand and handy.

That was me, ha. I was also the lad who escaped on the boat with you when we were almost caught in the water. That was a good round.

Grayditch wrote: »
    That was me, ha. I was also the lad who escaped on the boat with you when we were almost caught in the water. That was a good round.

Haha yeah it was good fun, I was a bit annoyed when I respawned as Tommy thinking I was going to get murdered but they all abandoned the car haha

Haha yeah it was good fun, I was a bit annoyed when I respawned as Tommy thinking I was going to get murdered but they all abandoned the car haha

We didn't abandon it. We were dragged out of it and brutally slaughtered :pac:

imo, it's tougher to escape in a car than it is to wait it out for either the timer to run out or for the police to arrive

imo, it's tougher to escape in a car than it is to wait it out for either the timer to run out or for the police to arrive

Well aren't you all silly for not listening to me telling you to turn the car around and go the other way.... I would have saved all your asses and gotten away.

The car is great fun for getting away..... I was in one the other night and just as we got to a junction Jason was right in the middle of the road waiting..... I don't know how but at full speed I totally Tokyo drifted right around him and straight out the exit. He was not a happy jason :P

Well aren't you all silly for not listening to me telling you to turn the car around and go the other way.... I would have saved all your asses and gotten away.

The car is great fun for getting away..... I was in one the other night and just as we got to a junction Jason was right in the middle of the road waiting..... I don't know how but at full speed I totally Tokyo drifted right around him and straight out the exit. He was not a happy jason :P

Yeah, that was smooth af alright. Do you have any driving perks on your char?

Was in a car the other night and whoever was driving went straight into the lake. I think I've only had one escape in a car so far. That may be down to character selection more than anything else though.

Young Bugzy may be good at sports but he's one dumb mother fcuker when it comes to fixing things

• Advertisement

Yeah, that was smooth af alright. Do you have any driving perks on your char?

Was in a car the other night and whoever was driving went straight into the lake. I think I've only had one escape in a car so far. That may be down to character selection more than anything else though.

Young Bugzy may be good at sports but he's one dumb mother fcuker when it comes to fixing things

The night of Tokyo drift I had no perks on and was using that lad with all 5's in his stats. Now I have a 47% perk that boosts how quick I can start the car and a 14% speed increase. I've gotten out by car 4 times now I think and boat twice. Oh and last night I got the "Chad is a d**k" achievment for bailing in the car while someone was still alive :D

Also on a side note has anyone here held more than 9,500 CP? I had 9,412 CP played 2 games and when I checked then it only went to 9,500. Both times I escaped so should have gotten a good bit of CP out of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

That car kerfuffle was pretty funny to watch, sorry. "Hit him, HIT HIM" - Girl jumps in car alone...

Jason seemed pretty invincible during the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

they should add a new special character like Tommy in future update

maybe the chick from the 7th movie that had telekinesis she can pick up near by weapons and throw them like Jason can lol

I'd love a map based on the boat from the new York one and an underground subway.

maybe 1on1 mode were a player is loaded with items like penknifes from the get go and has certain amount of times to escape from jason in this round you would just have to make it to the exit on the other side of the map no repairs etc

I do hope we get some great updates in the future along these lines

Temptation to buy increasing.... watched Angry Joes review on him. I like his reviews, but the costumed acted out pieces of sh!t in his videos make me want to dissappear up my own ass from cringing so hard :o

So I have gone and watched Friday 13th Part 1, 2 & 3 in the last 2 days and watching them back shows the detail the Dev's put into this game with the cabins etc its amazing.

Temptation to buy increasing.... watched Angry Joes review on him. I like his reviews, but the costumed acted out pieces of sh!t in his videos make me want to dissappear up my own ass from cringing so hard :o

Just buy it already ;) you know you have to at this point so no point delaying it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I thought the maps were fully procedurally generated, obviously that is not the situation, if that was to be implemented it would be much better for the longevity of the game, surely it wouldn't be that difficult to make that change.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,841 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just had a quick game a while ago, first since the new patch. Straight into a game yaaay. Surrounded by absolute dopes naaay :(. Straight away, a fellow survivor tried to lock me out of a house until I managed to glitch through a window. Gave her an awful belt of a machete when I got in. Then it was down to Jason and one other survivor and the 2 of them decided to just stroll around the map together talking about taking a **** in real life. First time I have quit a game so far. What in the Jaysus is wrong with people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Just had a quick game a while ago, first since the new patch. Straight into a game yaaay. Surrounded by absolute dopes naaay :(. Straight away, a fellow survivor tried to lock me out of a house until I managed to glitch through a window. Gave her an awful belt of a machete when I got in. Then it was down to Jason and one other survivor and the 2 of them decided to just stroll around the map together talking about taking a **** in real life. First time I have quit a game so far. What in the Jaysus is wrong with people.

try to get into private games if your on ps4 use the community it's really good for getting great games

Advertisement