Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving house soon...

Options
  • 20-12-2016 4:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭

We will be moving house soon, so I see from another thread that I need to cancel the account at the current house and start again at the new one... Can I PM a rep here to give notice of the cancellation? We'll have ~2 months in a temp rented house where the owner has had eFiber, but has cancelled it while no one is in the house, but still have the phoneline active. Can they just add eFiber to their account again? or will they be tied to a new 18/24 month contract? If so, what's the cost of breaking it when we leave?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

BigMoose wrote: »
    We will be moving house soon, so I see from another thread that I need to cancel the account at the current house and start again at the new one... Can I PM a rep here to give notice of the cancellation? We'll have ~2 months in a temp rented house where the owner has had eFiber, but has cancelled it while no one is in the house, but still have the phoneline active. Can they just add eFiber to their account again? or will they be tied to a new 18/24 month contract? If so, what's the cost of breaking it when we leave?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]BigMoose,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I would recommend speaking with the move home team directly on 1901 for the best advice on this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

Advertisement