Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Irish MMA Podcast - With Guest Chris Fields

• 20-12-2016 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

I'm just dropped in because this seems like the place that would be most interested. I'm host of an Irish MMA podcast, Obviously Fight Talk, and we recently just moved to a brand spankin' new location. This means we will have some great guests on regularly. We just had Chris Fields on for our first show in the new place, and it just has been released.

Would love some suggestions on guests you would like to see come on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

Neil Seery after his retirement fight

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

I like the show been a fan a while particularly because theres no ball licking unlike some podcasts, I'd like to hear from a few of the younger fighters on the bamma show the newer pro's if you will.

• Registered Users Posts: 31 RJPala

Gamebred wrote: »
    I like the show been a fan a while particularly because theres no ball licking unlike some podcasts, I'd like to hear from a few of the younger fighters on the bamma show the newer pro's if you will.

Thanks for the kind words. We had Rhys McKee on the last show in probably my favourite interview we have done and because of the new setup and location there was an issue with his sound. Shame. We will take that suggestion on board and get some of the guys on.

John_D80 wrote: »
    Neil Seery after his retirement fight

We had Seery on before his Horiguchi fight. What an absolute character. We will definitely get him back on, before or after his fight. Thanks for the suggestion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,441 ✭✭✭califano

Watched it all just there, that was brilliant. Professional and quick moving. Very good presenting never missed a beat, great continuity. Nice studio too.
    Id like to see John Michael Shiel on.

• Advertisement

califano wrote: »
    Watched it all just there, that was brilliant. Professional and quick moving. Very good presenting never missed a beat, great continuity. Nice studio too.
    Id like to see John Michael Shiel on.
    That's excellent to hear. Glad you liked it. We have many episodes, but due to finding it difficult to pin down a good space, we weren't consistant with guests etc. We now have a brilliant location and facility so we have BIG plans. Next weeks show will be a cracker. Make my words.

We are just getting around feet on the ground so we are running on word of mouth! If you would like to follow us just sub to the YouTube channel and find us on Facebook/Twitter. Appreciate the feedback.

We will get JMS on. Thanks again.

Yeah meant to add i thanked and subscribed earlier.

Yeah meant to add i thanked and subscribed earlier.
    Gent. Look out for a show which will be released next week. We have two good guests lined up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 384 ✭✭Petermc83

First time watching and impressed guys... Congrats.
    Looks professional , v impressive and great to see Irish MMA to the forefront.

looking forward to the next episode already.

Lets see The Hooligan on a future episode.

Petermc83 wrote: »
    First time watching and impressed guys... Congrats.
    Looks professional , v impressive and great to see Irish MMA to the forefront.

looking forward to the next episode already.

Lets see The Hooligan on a future episode.

Excellent to hear, and we have wanted to get Paddy on for a while. We should be able to sort it out I hope, it's just getting a time when he's available of course.

Thanks for the kind words. We have some previous episodes with James Gallagher, Cian Cowley, Dylan Tuke (this one is audio only on iTunes etc) and more if you like your Irish MMA.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

Lads id suggest a few minutes on betting for up coming card dont know if yous are into a punt or 2 but I'd like to hear it on what the fancies are.

Gamebred wrote: »
    Lads id suggest a few minutes on betting for up coming card dont know if yous are into a punt or 2 but I'd like to hear it on what the fancies are.

That's definitely worth a go. We always threatened to do a section on punting. Myself and Noel usually bet on fights, but it is difficult enough to make big profits on the fight game!

We are recording today and have a jam packed show, so if we have some wiggle room we will definitely work on it.

Thanks for the feedback.

Is it possible to have the audio of the shows uploaded on SoudCloud?. I dont have an itunes acc. Maybe you dont need one to listen but would rather not have to download itunes which it seems you need to do. Also might be worth having them on Soundcloud just for an extra option.
    By the way what number on the list is Dylan Tuke audio?.

EDIT: As its ok i see you are starting to add the audio shows to stitcher so thats grand.

Is it possible to have the audio of the shows uploaded on SoudCloud?. I dont have an itunes acc. Maybe you dont need one to listen but would rather not have to download itunes which it seems you need to do. Also might be worth having them on Soundcloud just for an extra option.
    By the way what number on the list is Dylan Tuke audio?.

EDIT: As its ok i see you are starting to add the audio shows to stitcher so thats grand.

Yep the audio is available mostly everywhere where you can find podcasts, stitcher, podbean, any podcasting app like pocketcasts etc, apart from SoundCloud as we didn't consider that in the begining but we are considering it soon. Glad you found it there though.

#5 was Dylan in case you haven't found it.

We recorded the new epiode featuring both Robin Black and Rhys McKee. Hope you guys like it. It will be released tomorrow.

CtMGfBJ.jpg

How's it going, lads. The episode with Rhys McKee & Robin Black has been released now. You can find it here:

Advertisement