Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Supervalu Customer Service

Options
  • 20-12-2016 6:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,820 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have experience in dealing with Supervalu's central customer service teams - if so, can you recommend the best way to do it?

I got an email to say vouchers had been added to my account under their Real Rewards scheme. Vouchers didn't arrive via post or the app, but the points were deducted. I also bought a TV which should have yielded another 1000 points, but no sign of those.

I emailed them, they say they cant discuss personal details over email and I have to call. The customer service line is clearly set up not to work - the message is unbearable on purpose (try calling and listen); no one answers, and when I leave a voicemail on that option, no one calls back.

I tried their online function for the first time a few weeks back. A good few of the items were wrong or damaged. I tried calling, again no answer. Filled in the online form, no response. Emailed, no response.

There's nothing hugely wrong that I need to report, this is mostly trivial stuff. But if I go to the effort of shopping there I'd hope that the service at least works - it seems like they are pushing functionality that they have no interest in maintaining.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,024 ✭✭✭✭L1011

The rewards are done by Musgrave the parent firm, the online shopping by the local store. Unless it's an ex Superquinn or one of the few other directly operated shops your issues are with two different bodies.

Did you buy the TV using their eshops Function? Referrer schemes always take a long time to apply credits. The vouchers not arriving is a definite issue though.

Advertisement