Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€100 cashback

Options
  • 20-12-2016 8:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I joined eir and it was installed end of October. I've pm Pamela who was checking out the delay but I haven't heard anything in the last week. Can a mod access here pm which has all the details. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Keith C wrote: »
    Hi
    I joined eir and it was installed end of October. I've pm Pamela who was checking out the delay but I haven't heard anything in the last week. Can a mod access here pm which has all the details. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Keith C,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay I was off last week. I've added this to your account now.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Have a Merry Christmas.:D [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Keith C

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Keith C,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delay I was off last week. I've added this to your account now.[/font]

Thanks Pamela merry Christmas to you too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Keith C wrote: »

Thanks Pamela merry Christmas to you too
    Thanks  Keith C,

-Pamela 

Advertisement