Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The big radio stories of 2016 and your predictions for 2017

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

Genuinely don't know. I would be surprised if that's who it is though, Steve K is all about tight links and more music than content, not sure that would work on the lunchtime slot on a National. If he was taking D'Arcy's slot, maybe...

My guess would be Daniella Moyles with the success of her travel blog.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Nova to start playing even more U2, at least until July anyway.....also to play more mundane crappy indie sh1te....:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 36 More Tea

Faugheen wrote: »
    Didn't know where to put this, but I've heard a rumour Spin are losing a well-known presenter.

Someone on the "OAP Weekend lineup on 2fm" thread mentioned Dara Quilty is going to Today FM. If it;s true I think Steve K would be a strong contendor to replace him.

Although perhaps all of this is nonsense ;)

It appears it's Becki Miller who's leaving.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 More Tea

Faugheen wrote: »
    It appears it's Becki Miller who's leaving.

Where is she off to?

More Tea wrote: »
    Where is she off to?

Going travelling from what I can make out. Listening to her now and tonight is her last show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,009 ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

I've decided to add a list of the big stories to the OP so we can have a look back in December.

Going to add D&D, Al Porter and Becki Miller to it now. Anything else people think should be added?

Advertisement