Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

revenue adjudication stamp duty

Options
  • 20-12-2016 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm buying a house from a family member. The bank (KBC) sent out an independent valuer who knew I was buying it from a family member and asked if I was getting a discount. I asked her to tell me - told her the price I was paying and she said that was spot on market value.

She subsequently upped the value in her report (ever so slightly as I told her I was getting a rate based on ltv so the higher the value the better).

KBC are refusing to let me draw down unless my solicitor pledges to submit my details to revenue for adjudication as the say I am buying for less than the valuer valued it (4% less to be exact).

Regarding the revenue adjudication, has anyone gone through this process?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Mod Note: You are looking for info on Revenue Adjudication, which is not an Accommodation & Property issue. You may have better luck in Banking section.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement