Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do you get any customers

Options
  • 21-12-2016 12:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi, 

Ive spent a month trying to get eir broadband and eventually gave up to day. 
    My house has never had a landline so it was a new install.
    Do yo know it is not possible to sign up as a new customer on your website?
    There are mandatory fields for eir account number and phone number which as a new customer I wouldnt have.
    You then have to ring only to be told you cant get the online price on the phone.

As i needed broadband i accepted the higher price. Scheduled install for between 9 and 12
    Engineer phones at 12.40 that he's on the way.
    After waiting 4 hours for the engineer he arrives and within 2 minutes advises that he only gets paid €30 for an install and my install is totoo complicated for that. He also said that there are a lot of cores on the line which would take him a long time to figure out.

I then contacted open eir to see would i have it before christmas, they said call back friday to see.
    At this point I cancelled.

Yours, 
    A person who tried really hard to give yout money

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

g1983d wrote: »
    Hi, 

Ive spent a month trying to get eir broadband and eventually gave up to day. 
    My house has never had a landline so it was a new install.
    Do yo know it is not possible to sign up as a new customer on your website?
    There are mandatory fields for eir account number and phone number which as a new customer I wouldnt have.
    You then have to ring only to be told you cant get the online price on the phone.

As i needed broadband i accepted the higher price. Scheduled install for between 9 and 12
    Engineer phones at 12.40 that he's on the way.
    After waiting 4 hours for the engineer he arrives and within 2 minutes advises that he only gets paid €30 for an install and my install is totoo complicated for that. He also said that there are a lot of cores on the line which would take him a long time to figure out.

I then contacted open eir to see would i have it before christmas, they said call back friday to see.
    At this point I cancelled.

Yours, 
    A person who tried really hard to give yout money
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]g1983d,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear of your eir experience to date & sincere apologies. I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Again apologies,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 6,011 ✭✭✭sReq | uTeK

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]g1983d,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. I'm so sorry to hear of your eir experience to date & sincere apologies. I will pass your feedback onto the relevant team.[/font]

Are you going to bother to ask for any account details to get it escalated and sort the issue.

Seriously is this your attempt at service?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Are you going to bother to ask for any account details to get it escalated and sort the issue.

Seriously is this your attempt at service?
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If the order is cancelled I would be unable to escalate this as there is no longer an active order to escalate[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]sReq | uTeK I'm afraid. I'm sorry I could not offer you better news.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭buggy beag

Haha some joke.better off without them it sounds.

Advertisement