Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first time in Ireland, would like to know the price of

Options
  • 21-12-2016 1:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello everyone :) I gonna travel to Ireland, Dublin, in january for my first time ever, to visit an friend of me who recently moved there, and while I'm there I would like to fix my hair and get hair extensions again, so then I wonder if anyone know the price for that? I mean microrings, and done by an hairdresser? I hope someone can answer my question :)
    Wish all of u an nice christmas  :D 
    - Norwegian girl 24

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,942 ✭✭✭Bigus

Get a few cheap drinks inside you , sure you'll look gorgeous then, no need for those false enhancements , sure we're already predisposed to northern invaders.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Bigus wrote: »
    Get a few cheap drinks inside you , sure you'll look gorgeous then, no need for those false enhancements , sure we're already predisposed to northern invaders.

Not helpful to the OP, please familiarise yourself with this forum before posting again.

Lissjaa, I've moved your post to the Beauty forum.

Advertisement