Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for spin recommendations

• 21-12-2016 1:40pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm an experienced spin enthusiast and am looking for recommendations in southside Dublin for an excellent instructor. The place I currently go has whacked up the rates for 2017 so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone with any recommendations? Preferably great music (subjective) but emphasis is on the brilliance of instructor. I don't go for all these weird moves that you wouldn't normally do an a bike, so I guess I'm a purist. Oh yeah, and cleats.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,658 ✭✭✭✭Alf Veedersane

Hugh_C wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm an experienced spin enthusiast and am looking for recommendations in southside Dublin for an excellent instructor. The place I currently go has whacked up the rates for 2017 so I'm looking for alternatives. Anyone with any recommendations? Preferably great music (subjective) but emphasis is on the brilliance of instructor. I don't go for all these weird moves that you wouldn't normally do an a bike, so I guess I'm a purist. Oh yeah, and cleats.

Thanks

Andy Kenny Fitness is there in Grand Canal Dock.

Few lads I know thought he was excellent when they were preparing for l'Étape du Tour up Alpe d'Huez a few years ago.

And definitely someone who agrees on the not doing stupid moves on the bike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,616 ✭✭✭caviardreams

Would second Andy Kenny - great classes, though can be difficult to get to with parking etc. in the city centre if you're not around that area anyway.

There is Cycle Studio in Stillorgan I think - I have never been so can't comment but they just do spinning so I imagine it must be somewhat decent or they would go out of business!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,852 ✭✭✭Hugh_C

Thanks a lot, have just fired off an email to Andy Kenny's place :)

H

Advertisement