Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

a chargeback enquiry

Options
  • 21-12-2016 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

hi, i purchased a essay writting servicce on a website. it was delivered late and it was not the quality i paid for  (1st class). can i perform a chargeback or anything you can advise me to do?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon garyliyu, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here and welcome to Boards.ie 

In this type of situation we would always suggest contacting the retailer directly first regarding the product/service purchased. If the company are unable to resolve this for you, please complete this form here and return it with the supporting documentation to Bank of Ireland, Chargeback Department, PO Box 365, Dublin 18 or fax it to 10 6865459.

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 9,455 ✭✭✭TheChizler

Also just to point out a successful chargeback doesn't mean you don't owe them the money. Definitely best to resolve this with them.

Advertisement