Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spccc

Options
  • 21-12-2016 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi All
    I have a quick question:

My Ex is in receipt of the SPCCC (she works 20 hrs a week)

I am working 40 hrs per week

I am on good terms with her and we are trying to work out if she is better off claiming the SPCCC or if I would be in better position to claim it.

If I would be better off claiming it then I would give her the extra cash for our little one (she would be willing to relinquish the claim)

I would love to hear your thoughts on this

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Hi All
    I have a quick question:

My Ex is in receipt of the SPCCC (she works 20 hrs a week)

I am working 40 hrs per week

I am on good terms with her and we are trying to work out if she is better off claiming the SPCCC or if I would be in better position to claim it.

If I would be better off claiming it then I would give her the extra cash for our little one (she would be willing to relinquish the claim)

I would love to hear your thoughts on this

Cheers

If you have a salary above 33800 and she doesn't you should get it if she pays no paye in her employment then you should get it otherwise no difference.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 westmeathDude

Hi Ciaran

I am just under 33800 and she does pay PAYE

So that clears that up :)

Thanks for the reply

• Registered Users Posts: 14,599 ✭✭✭✭CIARAN_BOYLE

Hi Ciaran

I am just under 33800 and she does pay PAYE

So that clears that up :)

Thanks for the reply

might be worth transferring to you so that if you get a payrise you get the benefit but at the moment its the same benefit for you as for her.

Advertisement