Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HMV ireland

Options
  • 21-12-2016 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭

Anyone know how to contact this shower of incompitents(i think thats spelt right).
    For the last week i have been emailing and ringing that credit thieving 1890 number and not one single response. Wasted €22 calling and getting the same menu over and over. Tried all the ext numbers countless times. Sent several emails and no replys. Anyone know how to contact them.
    It is beyond stupid that a company like this cannot have some basic level of customer support in place.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,259 ✭✭✭ongarite

HMV Ireland went out of business earlier this year.
    Their only presence in Ireland is through their website & selling stock from vending machines in Supervalu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Walter2016

They are an online company based in uk with a . ie domain.

This time of year you would have a fair few queries, so longer to answer.

Also, I'd assume that they ship from uk, so if you are waiting for a package it may take a little longer than expected.

18. Complaints and Customer Queries

All If you have any complaints or queries concerning Our services, the rental or purchase of any products from Our Site, technical problems etc, you can contact our Service Team by:

Telephone: 1890 789 789 (when calling from Republic of Ireland), 020 3764 0686 (when calling from UK) 9am to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
    Post: Online Service Team, Xtra-vision & hmv Support Centre. Greenhills Road, Tallaght, Dublin 24, Republic of Ireland
    Note, this address is not to be used for any returns.
    Email: help@hmvshop.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Unchopped

Thanks folks. I have been calling and emailing since tuesday last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

what issue have you with them? try twitter maybe?

Advertisement